At Prace College we offer a small and supportive educational environment as an alternative to mainstream education for young people aged 15-18. Designed to meet the individual needs of our students, our approach encourages and supports students to develop their strengths and meet their learning goals.
Our approach to learning
- We look at the way YOU learn and we deliver the course according to what suits you best
- We negotiate the program with you so that the projects are interesting, achievable and relevant
- We will give instructions clearly and in a variety of ways so that you will know what is expected of you, what learning outcomes will be met and what needs to be done to successfully complete the task or project
- We will always give you reasonable time to complete your work
- We allow you the opportunity to achieve at your own pace
- We will often cover many outcomes with the one task
- We will offer many opportunities to cover the outcomes necessary to complete the course
- AND we include breakfast and lunch each day
Students are able to study full or part time and will learn in the classroom, on work placement and experience incursions and excursions. We accept students aged 15-18 and offer two pathways:
- VCE Vocational Major (Units 1 & 2), and
- Victorian Pathways Certificate
Prace College prepares graduates for further education and training, apprenticeship, traineeship or full time work.
Training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding.
Policies & Procedures | Quality Assurance